Thursday, October 16, 2014

One Room Challenge: Week Two/Three



It is week three and I am making good progress (see Week 1 here), but progress has stalled a bit.

We ripped up the carpet and had tile installed in the master bathroom.


It looks FABULOUS. (Although lets admit that anything would have looked more fabulous than the grody carpet.)


I also painted the master bedroom and bath from navy blue to white.  It took forEVAH.  Never again will I use Dunn Edwards paint.   (FOUR COATS. And it could use a fifth but I ran out of paint and refuse to buy more.)


I am trying to paint some art for my room.  I never get this stuff right on the first try.


There is still a ton of stuff to do! I am falling behind!  The cabinets need to be painted.  I have scoured all of Orange County for new Euro shams and window treatents and can't find what I want. And so on and so on. Best get to work, as they say.  

Check out all the linking participants at Calling It Home.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! You're commenting! I love comments!