Monday, December 30, 2013

bathroom moodboard

I've been working on the upstairs bathroom.  You would think that a children's bathroom would be the perfect place for a color explosion, but I keep finding myself drawn to all white and black, spare, serene, monochromatic bathrooms.  If I had gone in that direction, I would have done something like this:



I am slightly obsessed with persian rugs these days.  The one in the board is on my local craigslist and I have been watching it for a month, but it is a weird size that would not fit anywhere in my house.  But it is pretty, yes?  I would love a 2x3 persian in our bathroom.

 black and white shower curtain from west elm / Hemnes double sink vanity / bone inlay mirror / Jonathan Adler sconce

I ended up doing something much more colorful, but I'll put this aside for my own master bath in the future.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! You're commenting! I love comments!