Friday, March 14, 2014

Minutiae: switching all the art, then switching it back

Thanks for all the kind comments on the last post.  I feel the need to put up some other content not related to my colon, so that anyone wandering by doesn't think that is all I talk about. 

Princess's room has a pink splatter painting I did a while back.


I decided that I would move the art out of Princess's room and replace it with the chiang mai dragon painting. I love that vignette--I think the colors works really well together--buuuuuuut I am not sure about how the dragon painting goes with the other art and bedding in the room.  It feels very very busy in there.  The splatter painting is a little less...I don't know...pattern-ish?  More neutral? Not as busy?  



I moved the pink splatter painting into my own room, because it plays nicely with the horse painting over my bed.

 
But sadly, it is too big for that spot.  All this rearranging and I am going to put everything back where it started from.  

BUT!  Tomorrow the art I bought for the bathroom comes back from the frame store, and I fully expect some "bleeding eyeball" comments on it, and I can't wait to show it to you!  






No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! You're commenting! I love comments!