Monday, September 15, 2014

Clifford the big red piano

My inlaws' furniture arrived last week.  The movers dropped off this on their way:


This is the view from the front door.


Where to put it?

I put it behind the sofa in the living room for a bit, but it was too big.  I should have taken a picture, but I was distressed about the hole I gouged in the new floors, so I forgot.

I had big plans to rearrange the bookshelves in the family room to make room for it, but the piano is heavy (see: gouged hole in floor), and it would be a lot of work to get the piano up one step and around the narrow corner through the kitchen and into the family room so.... I have a feeling that the day before I list this house I will take down the kid tv and push the piano around the corner.


For now it is just going to live in the foyer area.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! You're commenting! I love comments!