Sunday, August 29, 2010

Pretty new header!

Looky, looky, I got a new header!  Isn't it pretty?? Click on through and tell me what you think!  Unless you don't like it, in which case I don't want to hear what you think and you can keep that to yourself, thankyouverymuch. 


Nap Warden did it, and she was very patient with my endless demands. It looks lovely, no? 

Yay, pretty new blog!

Yes, there is a new categories navigation bar, but I have yet to put anything under them yet, I am just entranced by my beautiful header.

5 comments:

  1. Those blank categories are awesome. :-P

    I do like the header though. It's very you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I REALLY want a navigation bar like yours! How did you do that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't, I paid Nap Warden to do it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have a lot of neat projects posted...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarcasm from my sisters...SO UNEXPECTED.

    ReplyDelete

Yay! You're commenting! I love comments!