Monday, February 28, 2011

last bunkbeds, I swear

I've decided to hold off on the bunkbeds for now.  The room is pretty much finished, all three beds are in there, all three dressers, one giant rocking chair and the bookshelves, so I'm just going to keep it as is.  However, I did come across two other bunkbeds that were pretty cool so I thought I'd share.


This one from Room and Board (where we got our sofa) is EXACTLY what I wanted.  However, I did not want to spend $1400 on it.  But, it looks cool and has exactly the functionality I was looking for.  I think its a great choice for younger kids if you have a gazillion dollars to buy a bed with.  






I also came across these crazy insane bunkbeds on the blog August Fields (which I came across when it was featured the other day on Sixth Street Design School).  Can you imagine how awesome these must be for the kids???




The entire August Fields house is beautiful and worth a look.  Its on the monochromatic side and I have no idea how she keeps the house so clean with all that pale gray/white and five kids, but it looks really lovely.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! You're commenting! I love comments!