Tuesday, February 1, 2011

#2 The best part of my day

The best part of my day....I have two best parts of my day.  They are polar opposites.  In the morning, at the crack of dawn, my children start wandering into my bed for cuddles.  Princess is usually first, sometime between 4 and 5, she stands up in her crib and starts yelling GET DOWN WAKE UP MAMA PAPA WAKE UP WAKE UP.  In bed she likes to drape herself over my head or my chest and say thank you Mama love you (tek yooo Mama wuv yoo).  


Between 5:30 and 6 the boys come in.  Whoever comes in first likes to snuggle up under my chin and wrap their arms around me and tell me they love me.  Whoever comes in second has a fit that there is no room next to Mama, and crawls up onto the bed and sits on a sibling saying MY TURN MY TURN MOVE NOW.  


Then the Mister gets up, takes all the kiddos out and distributes morning snacks, and I go back to sleep for an hour, if I'm lucky.  


The other favorite part of my day is at night, around 8 pm, when all my children are in bed, and the house is quiet.  I sit on the sofa next to the Mister, have a yummy dessert and read the internets while he watches tv.  I catch up on blogs, do some internet window browsing, and write blog posts, enjoying the peace and quiet.  

1 comment:

  1. Mmm, love evening when I can kick back and read my blogs! Like I even have kids, NOT! haha

    ReplyDelete

Yay! You're commenting! I love comments!