Monday, January 31, 2011

30 in 30

These 30 Things in 30 Days memes are going around the internets lately.  I pulled this one from Just Expressive.  I might be closer to 15 Things in 60 Days.  We'll see how it goes.  Anything you're dying to know about me?  #30 is blank, so I'll take requests.

1. Your work space.
2. The best part of your day.
3. Something you refuse to do.
4. Last book you read.
5. Meaning behind your blog name.
6. Talent you wish you had.
7. A photo of you without makeup.
8. Last item you purchased.
9. Something that makes you sad.
10. 15 Facts about you.
11. Your favorite thing right now.
12. Best Christmas present you ever got.
13. Your favorite teacher.
14. Something you’re thankful for.
15. A photo from your childhood.
16. Something you crave.
17. Your worst hair moment (if you skip this one, it’s totally cool).
18. Favorite smells.
19. Last time you cried.
20. Last time you had to apologize to someone.
21. Something that scares you.
22. Something that really bugs you.
23. What you dislike most about your appearance.
24. Celebrity crush.
25. A trait you deplore in others.
26. A photo taken 10 years ago.
27. First book/movie/song that moved you.
28. What turns you off?
29. The story behind one of your scars.
30. This one was left blank so I will have to think of it when I get to it, unless anyone has a suggestion.
I'll do the first one right now, since I've already done it.  My work space is my desk  in our living room, which I posted about here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! You're commenting! I love comments!