Sunday, March 20, 2011

Five of my favorite posts

I had a hard time picking just five.  Actually, I picked six.  I also limited myself to non-design related posts.  Perhaps later in the week I'll put together a Top Five design-related post.

1.  No Mexicans Were Harmed in the Making of this Casserole
This is a post about the worst dinner of my childhood, the Mexican Casserole.  (You can read the companion piece where my sister made Mexican Casserole for dinner the next day, and it still sucked.) As I was re-reading the original post, Peter sat down next to me, looked at the picture of the Mexican Casserole, and said "ewwww, that looks gross, I don't like that."

2. Flying with Style
Peter and Princess like to jump off the sofa.  The last picture is a classic, with Princess bracing for impact.

3. Going to the Park
This post is a glimpse into my daily interactions with Greg.

4. In my Day
The things that come out of your mouth when you are old, like "in my day we didn't have crap from China!  I played with sticks and cardboard boxes!"  Oh yes, I said that.

5. Want Some Lemonaide?  Too Bad.  A photo essay about someone's bad habit of putting empty containers back in the fridge.

And a bonus:
6. The Length of my Skirts
A post about my change from a teenage Sassy Short-Skirt Sally to an adult Laura Ingalls.  If you want an update, I did not return the skirt, but neither have I worn it out in public.

This post was a homework assignment for a class I'm taking.  Its a pretty fantastic class, called Blogging Your Way, offered by Decor8.  It is chock-full of information (I can barely keep up with all the reading), and has homework to make your blog better.  Check it out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! You're commenting! I love comments!