Friday, March 4, 2011

Lil' DaVinci frames

For Christmas, one of my aunties got me this Lil DaVinci frame:

This frame is awesome.  Why?  Look at this! Its the same concept as a bathroom medicine cabinet--it swings open with storage behind the top picture.


Or you can look at the nifty picture from the Amazon web page

You can store up to fifty pieces of paper inside.  All that stuff my kid brings home every single week from school?  All the artwork that they all do at school and at home?  I can switch it out on a regular basis, and store others inside waiting for their turn.

Neat product, eh?

(I'm not paid to endorse this, I just have it and like it and wanted to share an easy way to store some of your kid's art.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! You're commenting! I love comments!