Tuesday, March 29, 2011

technical question

Peeps, I am having the most bizarre problem with my blog.  Whenever I try to publish, preview, or basically do anything with my blog, I get a pop-up window that says "the server at betternow.typepad 80: requires a password" and gives me a login window.

What on earth???  Better Now is a really good blog that I read, but I have NO IDEA why anytime I try to do something on MY blog it is prompting me to log into SOMEONE ELSE'S (typepad! not even blogger!) blog.

Can anyone help??

2 comments:

  1. This happens when I look at your blog as well. Sara O.

    ReplyDelete
  2. her blog is password protected now, so I think it might be because you have it in the sidebar and so your blog is constantly trying to access it and getting rejected. Try taking it out of your blog list.

    ReplyDelete

Yay! You're commenting! I love comments!