Sunday, March 6, 2011

poll: big pictures or even bigger pictures?

So, join me in 2005 and discover that there is a function where you can MAKE YOUR PICTURES BIGGER in Blogger!  I have been playing with this a bit.  I can't decide if I like the "large" picture:


or the "Xtra Large" pictures.


I think I like the Xtra Large pictures best, because who wouldn't want to see this pretty face or scrutinize what I have on my bookshelves from 20 feet away?  The one thing I don't like about the Xtra Large picture is that it makes the picture larger than the text column on the page.

Which do you prefer?  Leave an answer in the comments.

3 comments:

  1. BIGGER! You can adjust the width settings to they don't fall outside of the border. So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like both :-)

    They're cute pictures either way

    ReplyDelete
  3. bigger is better! although they look the same when i read it on my phone... ha (which is why it took me awhile to comment since i had to actually check it on my computer!)

    ReplyDelete

Yay! You're commenting! I love comments!