Friday, July 9, 2010

Incredible!

I has me a new phone.  Thank goodness.  A few months ago, my phone stopped accepting texts. But only sometimes. And sometimes it would not send texts.  Then it stopped taking pictures.  Then it started freezing.  Also, there was a....I don't know, a big black thingy....on my screen that just kept getting bigger. Next it was going to annex Poland.


But today! A month after ordering it!  The Android Incredible phone has arrived!  And its...wait for it...incredible! 


Or it will be when I figure out how to use it.  I freely admit that technology stopped for me in 2001.  I am also a bit apprehensive about the screen keyboard, since I feel like I have lobster claws for hands when I try and use it, but, technology marches on and I can only try to keep catching up.

So, anyone who I have told to stop texting me for the last two months, you may resume. 

**************************

The little guy has pulled all the pillows off the sofa, arranged them in a pile, and is jumping into them, shouting "jumping into the pool!  Big splash!"


He is not sitting on the cushion in this picture; he is jumping at least a foot off the ground.



Baby girl wants some of the action:


and a random picutre where we are making pancakes:


We used to make pumpkin apple pancakes, but last fall I tried pumpkin chocolate chip pancakes...and now that's all we eat. I personally like them with lots of chocolate chips.  My children like them LOADED with chips.  The four year old will reject any pancake that is not at least 75% chip to pancake. The apple does not fall far from the tree with that one.

1 comment:

  1. I tried to comment on this before, but it didn't work. However, I LOVE the pictures of Peter mid-jump. They are awesome! And little Marsha? Adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Yay! You're commenting! I love comments!