Friday, October 1, 2010

its the weekend!

And I am going to the Shore.  Yes, the Jersey Shore!  Most exciting of all, I am meeting up with my friends and I am leaving the Mister and ALL OF MY ADORABLE CHILDREN AT HOME.

Woot woot!

I am especially looking forward to Saturday evening, between the hours of midnight and 8 am Sunday morning. Why?  Because I plan to be asleep.  THE WHOLE TIME.  Say a prayer for the Mister. As he will likely be up during that period.  More than once.  Or seventeen times. 

But I?  Will be asleep.  (I've pretty much just jinxed that, right?)  Even if my friends want to go out to bars and party, I will be taking a taxi back to the house, and going to bed. By myself. Alone.  No one jammed up in my armpit, or with their leg over my neck, or laying on my head, or telling me to move over, that I am taking up too much room in my own bed, and please stop kicking me in the kidney.  Since I have had two peaceful nights of sleep in the last five years (a weekend away taken while pregnant with the Princess two years ago), I feel that I have earned it. 

The anticipation is killing me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! You're commenting! I love comments!