Monday, September 12, 2011

first day of school, for me this time

I saw one of those inspirational sayings on Pinterest that the work you do when you are procrastinating is probably the work you should be doing for real.

I spend a fair amount of time reading design blogs, design books, and decorating my house.

Today was my first day of school at Parsons' interior design certificate course.


It was fun :-)

Forgive me if posting is a little light in the next few weeks while I get settled.

***********

I linked up my console post to Abode Love's link party.  There's some fun stuff over there, go check it out! I hope I can get some more posts of my dining room up in time for the next party.

Roomspiration



12 comments:

  1. Congrats on going back to school! That is so exciting. Good luck and be sure to share some of your design tips with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that is awesome! How exciting! I must confess that I'm jealous that you seem to have this "what I want to be when I grow up" thing figured out! I hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on going back! And that is an adorable picture. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I'm totally jealous...that sounds like so much fun. Good for you for going back to school to do what you love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute picture, and very exciting about the school!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck! that sounds wonderful- I am back at school this fall too- and have been out of the game for a while- the transition is tough- but in a way it's nice "learning" again:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck! that sounds wonderful- I am back at school this fall too- and have been out of the game for a while- the transition is tough- but in a way it's nice "learning" again:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck! that sounds wonderful- I am back at school this fall too- and have been out of the game for a while- the transition is tough- but in a way it's nice "learning" again:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah! *standing & clapping* You clearly have such a talent, and I'm so glad you're pursuing it - an "it" you love doing, most importantly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! Good luck and that definitely sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! You're commenting! I love comments!