Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas! Check out my awesome present.

I hope you all had a merry Christmas.  We certainly did.  I received a number of lovely gifts, but one present really made my day. We spend a fair amount of time driving up and down the NJ Turnpike, since our parents live on opposite ends, and I swear, the sun is ALWAYS in my eyes, regardless of time of day or direction headed. (The laws of physics do not apply to me.)  I would love a pair of prescription sunglasses, but those are a couple hundred dollars and I've just never prioritized them as a must-have item.

Of course, the Mister saved the day--he gives such good presents. (Remember the time I got him a belt and he got me a sofa?)  I told him how much the sun bothered me, so the Mister got me these sunglasses that go over your regular glasses, like 90 year old women wear:

My ride down the turnpike was much more comfortable without the sun glare. I look stylish, yes?



Now I just have to buy a Buick.  

4 comments:

  1. Hey sexy giiiirlfriiieeennnddd!!!

    (how do I make that sound like Long Duck Dong?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! I need these. I can't wear my contacts now because my eyes are just too dry...and I always forget my prescription sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband wore a pair of these once that he got from the eye docotor. He loved how comfortable they were....my daughter won't let him wear them around her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am laughing.. these are hilarious! I found your blog via Lisa's "One Room Challenge". Love the new header, and can't wait to read more!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! You're commenting! I love comments!