Friday, December 30, 2011

Eleven Favorite projects of 2011

This is not an exhaustive list of everything I did this year, just the stuff I liked the best.

In no particular order:

1. Turquoise Rast/Espana dressers:


2. Painted striped curtains:


3. Curtains from duvets:


4. Curtains from shower curtains (no, I never did get around to posting that tutorial), and picture ledges in dining room:


5. Chiang mai dragon painting:


6. Shoe memento box:


7. Ribbon trimmed roller shades:


8. Dvd cover art:


9. Pink ombre Malm dresser:


10. Black sideboard with gold lionhead pulls and nailhead mirror (see here and here):


11. Book ledges in the kids' room at the old apartment:








6 comments:

  1. I love how colorful your home is! I just might have to use your striped curtain tutorial for my bedroom curtains - love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how you do it. Amazing projects and raising 3 kids?

    Thanks for the note by the way. I'm looking forward to a really good 2012. I mean it better be good. Yes, that's a threat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lindsay and Tiff!

    Pink--no, I made a stencil, the Overlays were too expensive for two dressers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a great eye! Can't wait to see what you will do in 2012

    ReplyDelete

Yay! You're commenting! I love comments!