Monday, September 13, 2010

calling all armless statues

I'd like a bust. (That's what she said! Oh, I crack myself up.  Just can't help myself.)

What brought that on, you ask?  I bought the Best of Southern Living Magazine, and in it I saw this sun room:


See the bust on the shelf on the right?  Love.  Actually, I love the whole second picture. 


I've been eyeing this one from Pottery Barn for a while:





She seems graceful and pretty. I've been looking for a white marble-ish one, but so far this one's features are the one I like best.


Homer and Aristotle seem like cranky old men:


Apparently Overstock has a selection of busty types, but they seem....eh, for lack of a better term.



Still looking....anyone have any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! You're commenting! I love comments!