Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Want to know what I do all day?

Ever wonder what stay at home moms do?  Sit around and eat bonbons?  Put the crap in scrapbooking? Whip up organic gourmet meals that their children eat with gusto? (Hint: that's not my life. Especially not the cooking part.)

I'm guest blogging today over at The Domestic Wannabe for Ashley's "Day in the Life" series....check out my minute by minute account of a typical day in my life.  (Very few bonbons included. I prefer cookies.)

4 comments:

  1. Ha!! I'll have to forward that to my husband. ;) I think he wonders that about me all the time. Thank you for the visit to my blog earlier. :) Hope you'll come back again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading your "day in the life" over on The Domestic Wannabe. And here I thought my day was hectic with one 5 month old!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog...I can completely relate. Since I've been home with the kids, I'm much more tired than when I was working. I agree that time for yourself is key even though its hard to do...otherwise you will lose it!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! You're commenting! I love comments!