Monday, September 27, 2010

what a great day!

This morning I went to the dentist to have my teeth cleaned.  I have a wee bit of a dentist phobia.  I cannot stand the sonic scaler. Its like listening to nails on a chalkboard continuously an inch from my ear, it makes me feel like this:


I left the dentist's office a limp, sweaty mess.

This evening I nursed the Princess, put her down and took two steps toward the phone when I heard a choking noise.  She swallowed a sticker.  Vomiting ensued, but no sticker came up. She kept trying to stick her hand down her throat to get the sticker, but just gagged. She finally gagged up a piece.  We went to the ER, she's fine, it will all come out in the end.

I'm now huddled on the sofa devouring a large pecan danish ring. 

2 comments:

  1. OH! I'm so glad she's ok...and you definitely deserve that danish ring! (Plus you should eat it quickly to get it out of the house...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, that picture sums it up...sorry you had such a crappy day :((

    ReplyDelete

Yay! You're commenting! I love comments!