Friday, April 15, 2011

black doors and trim

I've been kind of obsessed with high gloss black paint lately, especially on doors and trim.  I want another house where I could paint all the interior doors and trim around the windows black.

Look at the loveliness:



images via Marcus Design Inc.
Side tangent: the house in the pictures above has a funny story attached to it--read about it here.  You won't believe the hideosity the owner has done to the room in the above picture.

image via Access Designs Group

image via Bryn Alexandra

Black interior doors seem so elegant, don't they?
image via Peppermint Bliss...I am kind of obsessed with her blog and her house right now

Tommy Smythe's kitchen, image via Pinterest...what's the etiquette when using images from there?

image via Pinterest

image via Pinterest

Next house, oh yes, she will be mine.  




1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't have thought I would like the black trim so much!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! You're commenting! I love comments!