Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Gallery walls in my house

The Inspired Room is doing a link up for gallery walls (oops, the link is actually here), and since I have (ahem) a gazillion of them, I thought I'd share. (I apologize for all the flash photography, but the interior foyer doesn't get any natural light at all, and even if it did I am doing this post after my kids go to bed and forgot to take pictures during daylight hours, so....right, moving on!.)

There's the picture ledges in my foyer:

The gallery in the hallway:

I had planned to make this a gallery of all the places we've lived in the last ten years, except I only have pictures of two of the ten places we've lived in the last ten years, and those frames have been blank since I put them up, and since I just got adorable pictures of my kids in their Easter finery, I figured I may as well put them up since I have zero plans in the near future to go driving around New Jersey photographing the more far-flung places we've lived. So now there's 3 blank frames instead of 10.

There's the art wall in the dining room:

I have those pictures tacked on all four corners with that blue sticky stuff and they are STILL crooked.

There's the small collections of ceramics--do they count as a gallery?



Right now you're thinking to yourself, woman, you have spent a fortune on picture frames.

  

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for dropping by my blog earlier. Wow, you are so creative! I especially LOVE your dining room wall. It's so unique and whimsical!

    Kerri
    mydecoratingaddiction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your gallery walls are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all! We have some of the same favorite colors!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! You're commenting! I love comments!