Thursday, April 21, 2011

coral rooms

One of the fun things about Pinterest is that I've started to see patterns and similarities in pictures I'm pinning.  I seem to be pinning record numbers of coral rooms. (Aqua is also a front runner.)

image via Design Seeds


Image via lonny

image via Shannon Berry Design


image via Aesthetic Oiseau
image via The Lenoxx
image via Little Green Notebook


image via My Favorite and My Best

image via Odi et Amo

I love love love this door.  Am sort of indifferent to the foyer behind it.


My one complaint about Pinterest is that they don't seem to have enough servers for the amount of traffic they have.  I have difficulty getting on the site at peak traffic hours.  

2 comments:

  1. Coral is so pretty I've been contemplating it in my living room. I have already added it to my sons room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! When I think of coral, I think "meh." But when I see it used in such fresh and vibrant ways, I am all "oooh! coral!"

    ReplyDelete

Yay! You're commenting! I love comments!