Friday, May 20, 2011

3 pieces of fabric

I have been perusing fabric after fabric for curtains for the new house.  I have narrowed it down to three fabrics...but I only have two rooms.  Not that I can't use the third fabric in pillows, or what have you, but I am trying to figure out which fabrics to plan each room around.  The rooms that need doing are the dining room, and my bedroom.

Fabric #1: Richloom Giverny in Camelon.  I think this would look fabulous with some brass or gold accents, and there are a ton of colors in here to pull out (red, navy, light green, dark green, pale blue, pinks and golds).



Fabric #2: Richloom Lucy Eden. I like that his has a light background but yet is so colorful.



Fabric #3: Waverly Olana Bayleaf.  I have had this fabric in my "will use someday" list for years now.



I have planned out the rest of what I want in the rooms, and weirdly enough, any of these three fabrics would work in either room.  One room has red accents, the other has navy, and these three fabrics work with both red and navy, so...I'm having a hard time picking.  

11 comments:

  1. All I know is that I want to marry #2 and love it forever. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its under $20 a yard--you and #2 can easily be united.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Number TWO - it seems the most fashion forward. (Glad to see my fellow commenters agree with me!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know how I feel about the birds in #3...

    ReplyDelete
  5. In case i wasn't clear enough, i'm picking #1 and #2. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do like #2...I just like them all equally, I can't decide.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the first 2 better than the 3rd one, in case my opinion affects your design opinions, which it really shouldn't. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have loved the Waverly Olana Bayleaf fabric ever since I saw it on a host chair that's being sold at Horchow.com. I'm thinking of stealing that look for my future dining room.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tiffany--that is a nice chair! I may have to do a post on that one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE fabric #3! I just bought it to make curtains with it!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! You're commenting! I love comments!