Sunday, May 15, 2011

my Pinterest username

So, apparently you can change your Pinterest username!  I didn't really think about it when I signed up with my real name; I should have used my blog name, duh.  Apparently early adopters got to pick whatever they wanted as a username, but now you are limited to 15 characters and they can't be "crazy".

What constitutes a "crazy" character, you may ask?  Well, pretty much anything I tried to change my name to.  Lisa C?  "No crazy characters please."  Mrs Trapped? Lisa @ Trapped?  CRAZY.   No matter that there are a million other users with names like Bob @ Your Blog Here.  The @ symbol is now crazy.

Anyways, I changed my username to TINJ, although I think it shows up as Lisa (TINJ) whenever I pin something.  If you're already following me, its changed automatically.

You can see my Pinterest boards here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! You're commenting! I love comments!