Thursday, May 19, 2011

stuff I want, and a really pretty kitchen

I am comforting myself with some internet window shopping this morning.

It has been raining here forEVAH, and I packed away my snow boots because they are fleece lined and make my feet hot.  I'd like a nice pair of Hunter wellies, in a bright red to chase the gloom away:


They come in pink, too!

I love this Anthropologie necklace; its delicate and colorful:


And I want this pretty skirt from Anthropologie:

******************
This morning I was reading Emily A. Clark's blog, and she featured this gorgeous kitchen.  This is my new dream kitchen.  Its heavenly.  Come to me, pretty kitchen.


That sink! That countertop! The subway tiles!  The beadboard ceiling! Yes, I have a bit of a fixation on glossy black lately.


So gorgeous.  You can read about the kitchen reno at Kiki's List.



1 comment:

Yay! You're commenting! I love comments!