Sunday, May 1, 2011

short hair

For the past year I have attempted to grow my hair out.  I have now hit the frustration point of MUST CHOP ALL HAIR OFF HORRIBLE GAH!!!

I have a haircut scheduled for two weeks from now. I am contemplating some of the below haircuts. Keep in mind I have very thin, flat, fine hair, with a round-ish face. I wear makeup about once a year. And I wear glasses every day, which I don't think look great with bangs.  (How to make yourself sound gorgeous, in 10 words or less: flat hair, glasses, round face, morally opposed to makeup. Line forms on the left, please.)

I love this look on Sienna Miller, but I don't think I'm brave enough to go this short. Actually, I have gone this short before, and it made me feel a bit naked and in need of makeup.



I really like this Jennie Garth haircut. I like the length, and the choppiness in the back.


Is this Posh Spice?  Its a little shorter than I usually do.


I love this haircut on Mandy Moore.  I really, really like this one. I can't decide if I like it because its a great haircut or because I think Mandy Moore is really pretty.  If I get this haircut and wear it with glasses and without makeup, will I look like her?



I love Brooklyn Decker's new beachy-vibe haircut, but her hair appears to be much longer, thicker and wavier than mine.


The next three haircuts I've already had over the past few years.  They look good on me, are fairly low maintenance and easy to do in the morning.  The only problem is that they require frequent trims, and its not easy for me to get to the salon these days.






 

So, to sum up, I need a haircut that looks good with thin, fine hair, glasses, round face, does not require frequent trims, doesn't take alot of time in the morning, and doesn't make me feel like I need to put on dramatic eyemakeup to feel pretty.

Really debating that Mandy Moore haircut.


3 comments:

  1. Mandy Moore's haircut is amazing! I am also loving Brooklyn's but I think I am drawn more to the waves than anything else. And, I think you can totally do bangs with glasses. I think sometimes bangs make me feel more put together (especially on the weekends when I hate wearing make up).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brave lady! I'm a fellow round-facer / thin hair type & have always been told that if I were to go short, best to go SHORT short (like Ginnifer Goodwin's latest). Bravery not being my strong suit, I stick to long hair, but I do really like everything you have posted here . . . would think Mandy Moore's might work the best given your description.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like Jennie Garth's and Mandy Moore's.

    ReplyDelete

Yay! You're commenting! I love comments!