Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Domino magazines

Look what just showed up on my doorstep!  Thirteen old issues of domino magazine!



I had almost every issue of Domino ever, but I purged them when we moved (dumbest thing I have ever done), and then the next month the magazine folded.  The jerks.  So I've bought some on ebay.  These were sort of reasonably priced, but let me tell you, there are some nutty domino fans out there, because there are number of listings for $30 and $40 apiece.

Now if only I could get some time to myself so I could read them.  

3 comments:

  1. I threw mine out and have been sick about it ever since. boo =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I still have all of the 37 issues. So many people wanted to borrow them, I'm glad I just made scans for them. Friends are more likely to misplace stuffs and they wouldn't think it's a big deal because it's just a magazine. Anyway, congrats to you! I hope you find all of them.

    ReplyDelete

Yay! You're commenting! I love comments!